If you cancel or do not show for an appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will be financially responsible for that session.
Cash and check are acceptable for payment (no credit card, debit card, or health savings account payments accepted), and we will provide, upon request, a receipt of payment.
Insurance and Rates
Atlanta Psychological Services
Note: Insurance companies have many rules and requirements specific to certain plans. We are happy to work with you to help determine your insurance eligibility, determine the portion for which you will be responsible, and file for reimbursement. Unless alternative payment arrangements have been made prior the delivery of services, payment is due at the time services are delivered.
BlueCross and BlueShield
MHNet Behavioral Health
Magellan Behavioral Health
Out of Network Plans
*Accepted insurance varies by provider, inquire further for insurance plans accepted by specific providers.
- Initial Intake Session
- $175 (Psychologist)
- $165 (Masters level therapist)
- Psychotherapy (45-60 minutes)
- $150 (Psychologist)
- $110 (Masters level therapist)
- Psychological Evaluations - $175 per hour (includes interviewing, records review, testing, and preparation of the written report)
$200 per hour for forensic evaluations (custody or other court/litigation-related)
- Reduced Fee and Sliding Scale services are available on a limited basis.